Looking for a Speaker?
Finding quality speakers who can give a stimulating presentation that is audience specific can be a challenge. Tanya can help you solve that problem. She will adapt her presentation to your audience and program needs, making for a personal experience.
Tanya brings compassion to the table, letting go of judgement. She encourages all people; men and women to empower themselves so what happened to her does not happen to you or someone you love. What you get when you book professional keynote speaker Tanya Brown is a keynote speaker, celebrity author, Life Coach and Counselor who has a powerful story to share. Your group will be inspired by her journey and the lessons she’s learned. You will be impressed with her capacity to build rapport with audience members who can relate to adversity, and who want to live happier, fuller lives. Tanya truly goes beyond the call of duty to make a greater impact in your community.
A Top-notch Female Inspirational Speaker with a Compelling Story
Tanya knows adversity well. After the sudden loss of several loved ones, especially that of her cherished sister Nicole Simpson Brown, she spiraled into a deep depression ten years later that landed her in a hospital for three months. That’s where she learned how to cope with the feelings she was experiencing. She took those tools and made them her own, becoming a successful author and female motivational speaker, sharing them with those who are also struggling with adversity. Her story is rich with the lessons she’s learned, become a guide for how others can use them to triumph over adversity and live full and productive lives themselves. Audience members leave Tanya Brown’s talks with the motivation to get through just about anything. And they come home with specific ideas about how to live happier, fuller, more meaningful lives.
The Message of this Professional Keynote Speaker
Much of Tanya’s message focuses on self-care, recognizing its importance as a stress reliever. She’s also an advocate of domestic violence education, and speaks on the seven characters of abuse. A graduate in the field of psychology, she brings her educational experience and credibility to her talks as well. As a celebrity author, she encapsulates the poignant stories from her books and keeps everything upbeat. She’s a proponent of wellness and pushes audience members to live active, healthy lives. Her talks are rich with motivation, new information, and wisdom. Those who have seen her professional keynote say that her talks are life-changing. Recognizing the difficulties she’s overcome, they find her successes and achievements amazing testimony to the resilience of the human spirit. They leave with real-life strategies for bouncing back from adversity themselves and for improving the quality of their lives.
- The Seven Characters of Abuse: Domestic Violence--Where It Starts and Where It Can End - Where violent relationships may start and where they CAN end
- The T.A.N.Y.A Formula: Strategies for Self Care and Life Balance plus the HOW TO’s to Overcome ANY Adversity
- Finding Peace Amid YOUR Chaos: A personal story of how masking pain, struggles and life challenges can lead a person to a dark space that may feel impossible to overcome. Attendees will gain effective coping skills to prevent overwhelm,depression, anxiety, and manage daily chaos. Tanya shares intimate details of the Trial From The Last Century.
- Conquering Caregivers Stress: Helping Caregivers and health care providers in your community stress less with effective self care strategies for optimal wellbeing
- Conquer College Chaos: Strategies for Creating Coping Skills for Optimal Success: Tanya shares her personal story about the critical nature of having coping skills during college life in order to have balance, happiness, health and success. Tanya engages her audience by being completely open with her depression. She ultimately made a decision to control her personal, professional and academic career. Conquer Corporate Chaos: Self Care Strategies to help conquer corporate stress, re-energize workforces and organizations for greater productivity.
Book Tanya for these dynamic talks
Transform your group and book Tanya today.
Email: Tanya@TanyaBrown.net | Phone: 323-723-2256
An agent will return your request and will discuss with you the goals and objectives of your group. They will assist you in selecting topic in demand that will be a perfect fit for your event.